Community Bulletin Board
The following guidelines and criteria must be met in order to post information via the RCDS community bulletin board:
- The organization (including clubs and teams) must be a not-for-profit, community-based organization, offering educational, cultural, or athletic programs designed for school-aged children.
- The information must be submitted, exactly as you would like it to appear, electronically to this community bulletin board blog. The submission should include a contact name, telephone number, and email.
- The information will be reviewed and, if approved, posted to the online community bulletin board.
- All organizations must allow a minimum of three days from the date of submission for the information to be approved and posted to the Web site.
RCDS will not approve information which:
- Is libelous, defamatory, obscene, lewd, vulgar, or profane;
- Is political in nature;
- Violates federal, state, or local laws;
- Is derogatory toward any ethic, religious, or racial group;
- Violates Board policy or administrative regulations;
- Advocates the use or advertise the availability of any substance or material that may reasonably be believed to constitute a direct and substantial danger to the health or welfare of students, such as tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drugs;
- Incites violence;
- Causes substantial disruption to the school environment;
- Interferes with or advocates interference with the rights of any individual or the orderly operation of the schools and their programs.
Beauregard Gallery Artist Reception: March 18, 6-8 pm
109 East River Road, Rumson, NJ