Tuition & Affordability
Sending your child to RCDS is an investment in their future.
"I fully understood the value of an RCDS education with each step my children took toward high school, college and then adulthood. They embraced each transition with confidence and were more prepared than I could have ever imagined. You cannot put a number on that!"
– Jeff Cruz, RCDS Past Parent
What does tuition cover?
Tuition at RCDS is a comprehensive total. There are no hidden fees. Tuition covers textbooks and most classroom materials, student publications, lab equipment and devices, athletics, science lab and art studio supplies, standardized testing, and field trips. RCDS has a 1:1 iPad program in Beginners (Kindergarten) through 8th grade. These devices are issued as part of tuition. SAGE Dining Services provides a balanced hot lunch with additional salad bar options for Beginners (Kindergarten) through 8th grade – also included in tuition.
• Flexible Payment Plans: In order to help families manage expenses, families have the option to choose from three payment plans. Please contact Tracey Wetmore, Director of Admission, to learn what plan is best for your family.
• Tuition Assistance: RCDS offers tuition assistance to qualifying families. You can view our tuition assistance policies and procedures here.
• 529 Plans: As of 2018, the IRS now permits up to a $10,000 per year distribution from 529 accounts in order to finance private school education (K-12). Please consult your financial advisor to learn more about this opportunity.
|Nursery 1PM Dismissal||$18,375|
|Nursery Full Day||$21,950|
|Pre-K Full Day||$23,500|
through Fourth Grade
|Jayne S. Carmody School|
|Jayne S. Carmody School||$18,000|
Click the FACTS icon below to get started.
“Sending me to RCDS was one of the best gifts my parents gave me.”
– Chelsea Cooper, RCDS Class of 2004
You may qualify for Tuition Assistance!
We know that an RCDS education requires a significant financial commitment. If you value an RCDS education, but are concerned about the affordability of tuition, we want to talk with you. The investment in your child's future is worth it!