The Carmody School Student Profile
What is the profile of a Carmody School student?
- Student has been diagnosed with one or more of the following learning differences
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Language Processing Disorder
- Executive Functioning
- Student has average to above average intelligence, though intellectually capable, may have difficulties in school due to language-based learning differences.
- Students have the ability to function successfully at the Rumson Country Day School and engage in the curriculum.
Families of potential Carmody School students should submit a full psycho educational evaluation to the Admissions Office after attending an open house or private tour.